If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Malegaon, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Malegaon. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Malegaon,India Based Spouse Visa ?
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.
Canada Visit Visa - How to Extend Visitor Permit of Canada
Your Personal and Financial Documents are very important when you submit your application for the Canadian Permanent Residence visa.I recommend sending with your application NOTARIZED copies of all the documents that I will describe the following weeks of the program, except for the following (which should be ORIGINAL):
- Immigration Forms Academic Transcripts
- Police Certificates
- Bank Statements
- Letters of reference
- Language test(s) results
Some of the Personal and Financial Documents you must gather ASAP are:
a) Identity and Civil Status Documents
- Principal applicant
- Spouse or common-law partner
- Dependent children (Only pages showing passport number, date of issue, expiry date, photo, name, date and place of birth)
- Copy of visa of the country where you currently live (only if you live in a country different from your country of nationality)
In my next article, I will explain more about your Personal and Financial Documents. However, if you want to start gathering your supporting documents TODAY, I recommend downloading Step-by-Step Immigration to Canada, which covers the entire Canadian immigration process.