If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Asansol, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Asansol. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Asansol,India Based Canada Permanent Resident ?
There are a number of ways to immigrate to Canada. Canada's 10 provinces and territories enjoy some statutory authority and can fast track applications for permanent residency. Those immigrants nominated by the provinces and territories can have permanent residents visas issued by the Federal government subject only to them and their family members passing medical and background checks.
There are also Federal immigration options based on the so called family class i.e. on marriage, common-law and close family relationships. In all cases, the sponsor may have to demonstrate they have the required income. For instance if you are married to a permanent resident or citizen, or have lived together with them for at least a year, you will generally be able to achieve permanent residency. Gender does not matter, since Canada allows same-sex marriages and accepts relationships whether they are heterosexual or not. If you have dependent children, they may be included on your application. The nephew, niece, or grandchild of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, may also be sponsored for residency under certain circumstances. Normally, siblings can not be sponsored under the Federal program, however some Canadian provinces allow this. Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada may also sponsor their parents or grandparents.
Canada also offers good opportunities to entrepreneurs and investors. For example, if you have a net worth of $300,000 and extensive business management experience, or net assets of $800,000, you may be eligible for quick immigration in the business categories. If you have over $1 million in net assets your financial affairs may even be structured in such a way that you realize a 5-year holiday from income taxes upon immigration to Canada.
Rapid immigration may also be available to applicants with an offer of permanent employment, or as a temporary foreign worker or student in Canada, or if you have experience in an occupation listed as desirable by the federal government. Although the list of specific occupations may change from time to time, it currently includes accountants, doctors and health care personnel, mining engineers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians and crane operators.
For others, immigration to Canada requires working or studying in Canada - which can often be facilitated by an intermediary based in Canada, such as a good immigration consultant. Comprehending the immigration categories and finding the right one is often not a small task and historically the refusal rate for applicants has been high. It may therefore be helpful to engage the services of an accredited Canadian immigration consultant who can assess your chances of qualification and smooth the way for successful immigration. You can find immigration consultants online, but make sure that you select one that has a high success rate, one that will provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for success, and one that offers personal and effective services at a fair price. If you do that, you may soon be enjoying the advantages, peaceful lifestyle, and beautiful scenery of Canada.
Canada Immigration - Faster and Easier Than Ever Before
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.