If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Nellore, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Nellore. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Nellore,India Based Migrate To Canada ?
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.
Canada Immigration Facts to Know About
Skilled Worker And Professionals Class
The applications of those people are based on professional skills and the likelihood that they will contribute to the Canadian Economy. To Be accepted as a skill worker, applicants must: meet the minimum work experience requirements, prove that they have enough funds required to settle in Canada, and earn enough points in the six selection factors minimum of 67 points out of 100.
Those applicants must also have at least 1 year continuous or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in one of the 28 qualifying occupations, or have already arranged employment with legal Canadian employer, or have lived in Canada legally for at least 1 year as temporary worker or be international student currently residing in Canada. In addition to scoring the minimum of 67 points and qualify for one of the above mentioned conditions, they have to prove that they have enough funds to support them and their families after arriving in Canada. They have to also undergo medical examinations and security clearances.
Full details about the Six Selection Factors and the assessment procedure, you can find inside our Immigration Consultant, which will guide you through the whole procedure right from the beginning to the end for a successful immigration to Canada, without having to spend thousands on Legal advisers and Immigration agents. Remember you can do everything alone and save money for your new start in Canada.