If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Salem, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Salem. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Salem,India Based Canadian Visa ?
Canadian citizenship - a dream comes true
Well, a person can become a Canadian citizen by being born in Canada, or in some cases, by being born outside Canada to a Canadian parent. Or, as in the case of permanent residents a person could apply to become a Canadian citizen.
To apply for Canadian citizenship an applicant must
♦ be at least 18 years, or a minor child of a citizen or applicant for citizenship
♦ be a permanent resident
♦ have lived in Canada for three of four years immediately before applying for citizenship
♦ have a knowledge of English or French
♦ have knowledge of Canada, and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship
♦ not be prohibited from being granted citizenship because of criminal prohibitions, because they are under a deportation order or because they represent a security problem
The Citizenship Act allows the Minister for Citizenship and Immigration under certain circumstances to waive the requirement of language, knowledge, or taking the oath.
The application itself has to be mailed to CPC Sydney and must be accompanied by a processing fee of $100 plus in most cases a Right To Citizenship fee of additional $100.00 for adults. CPC reviews the application for its proper completion including all necessary information, and if the processing fee has been paid. If everything is in order the applicant will receive a confirmation letter that the application has been received. This confirmation letter is accompanied by a copy of 'A Look at Canada', a guide on which the written Citizenship is based on.
At the same time CPC will forward the application to the RCMP and the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS) for a background check. The background check includes a check for a criminal record, security record and immigration record. Finally CPC prepares a certificate package and sends it to the CIC office nearest the applicant's address. The CIC office sets a date for the Citizenship test and sends an invitation to the applicant.
G. Damitz, M.B.A., Immigration Business Counsel
For further information readers can contact Mr. Damitz under:
(Tel) 416 495 8170; (Fax) 416 491 8826; (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org;
1200 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite LL03; North York, ON, M2K 2S5.
Mr. Damitz is partner of Amirsalam & Damitz, Canada Immigration Counsel Inc., BOD member of AICC (ASSOCIATION OF IMMIGRATION COUNSEL OF CANADA), and member of the Seneca College advisory committee for the 'Immigration Practitioner Program'. Any comments, questions and suggestions for topics are welcome in English and German.
Centralized Intake Office For Fast Canada Immigration
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.