If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Gurgaon, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Gurgaon. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Gurgaon,India Based How To Immigrate To Canada ?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.
Canadian Immigration - An Overview
According to the amendments published in November, 2008 in the instructions given by Immigration Minister, there are several conditions that make you eligible to file your application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Given below are a few conditions that can work in your favor, to apply under this category:
- You have AEO (Arranged Employment Option) from a Canadian employer.
- You are the foreign national who is already living in Canada legally, for a minimum of one year as an international student or a provisional foreign worker.
- You are one skilled worker with an experience of at least one year, with your occupation being included in the Canada's List of 38 Occupations that are highly in demand.
Out of the mentioned three options, the last one caters to the interest of a lot many interested immigrants. All applications of this program that do not have the privilege of an AEO are now processed in Nova Scotia at the CIO (Centralised Intake Office). You will need to pay a courier fee to mail the essential forms and documents.
However, still Canada immigration program is not as easy as it sounds. Without the help of an able Canada immigration specialist, it is very much possible that you may end up wasting a lot of time and money, thereby delaying your Canada immigration goal. Hence, for a smooth and hassle free immigration to Canada, do not forget to take the useful advice of an immigration expert, which is definitely worth every penny spent.