If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Lucknow, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Lucknow. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Lucknow,India Based Canada Immigration Website ?
Your Personal and Financial Documents are very important when you submit your application for the Canadian Permanent Residence visa.I recommend sending with your application NOTARIZED copies of all the documents that I will describe the following weeks of the program, except for the following (which should be ORIGINAL):
- Immigration Forms Academic Transcripts
- Police Certificates
- Bank Statements
- Letters of reference
- Language test(s) results
Some of the Personal and Financial Documents you must gather ASAP are:
a) Identity and Civil Status Documents
- Principal applicant
- Spouse or common-law partner
- Dependent children (Only pages showing passport number, date of issue, expiry date, photo, name, date and place of birth)
- Copy of visa of the country where you currently live (only if you live in a country different from your country of nationality)
In my next article, I will explain more about your Personal and Financial Documents. However, if you want to start gathering your supporting documents TODAY, I recommend downloading Step-by-Step Immigration to Canada, which covers the entire Canadian immigration process.
According to the amendments published in November, 2008 in the instructions given by Immigration Minister, there are several conditions that make you eligible to file your application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Given below are a few conditions that can work in your favor, to apply under this category:
- You have AEO (Arranged Employment Option) from a Canadian employer.
- You are the foreign national who is already living in Canada legally, for a minimum of one year as an international student or a provisional foreign worker.
- You are one skilled worker with an experience of at least one year, with your occupation being included in the Canada's List of 38 Occupations that are highly in demand.
Out of the mentioned three options, the last one caters to the interest of a lot many interested immigrants. All applications of this program that do not have the privilege of an AEO are now processed in Nova Scotia at the CIO (Centralised Intake Office). You will need to pay a courier fee to mail the essential forms and documents.
However, still Canada immigration program is not as easy as it sounds. Without the help of an able Canada immigration specialist, it is very much possible that you may end up wasting a lot of time and money, thereby delaying your Canada immigration goal. Hence, for a smooth and hassle free immigration to Canada, do not forget to take the useful advice of an immigration expert, which is definitely worth every penny spent.