If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Rourkela, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Rourkela. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Rourkela,India Based Canada Immigration Forum ?
Canadian Student Visa is decorated with a lot of advantages like holding a Temporary Resident Permit. The list expand to the following mentioned benefits:
1) Applicants having a Canadian Student Visa have the liberty to work on campus with no need of a work permit.
2) The student visa permit you to work throughout summer off-campus.
3) All students must work in addition to studying, so as to have a feeling of "Self-sufficient personality." If the campus has its own canteen, students can work there; again there is no want to have a permit. But there are other pros of having a work permit as it plays a helpful role in the path of PR of Canada.
6) Working part time allows a student to manage his tuition fee and other financial issues at the same time. Work permit furthermore allows the students to get some Canadian qualifications in order to apply for a PR.
How to Immigrate to Canada From USA
According to the amendments published in November, 2008 in the instructions given by Immigration Minister, there are several conditions that make you eligible to file your application under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Given below are a few conditions that can work in your favor, to apply under this category:
- You have AEO (Arranged Employment Option) from a Canadian employer.
- You are the foreign national who is already living in Canada legally, for a minimum of one year as an international student or a provisional foreign worker.
- You are one skilled worker with an experience of at least one year, with your occupation being included in the Canada's List of 38 Occupations that are highly in demand.
Out of the mentioned three options, the last one caters to the interest of a lot many interested immigrants. All applications of this program that do not have the privilege of an AEO are now processed in Nova Scotia at the CIO (Centralised Intake Office). You will need to pay a courier fee to mail the essential forms and documents.
However, still Canada immigration program is not as easy as it sounds. Without the help of an able Canada immigration specialist, it is very much possible that you may end up wasting a lot of time and money, thereby delaying your Canada immigration goal. Hence, for a smooth and hassle free immigration to Canada, do not forget to take the useful advice of an immigration expert, which is definitely worth every penny spent.