If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Ajmer, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Ajmer. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Ajmer,India Based Canada Tourist Visa ?
Canada accepts approximately 250,000 immigrants from other countries every year. Among the people most in demand are skilled workers and professionals. They are citizens of other countries who already have a University degree and a high level of experience in their chosen skilled occupation. People who apply under the skilled worker immigration class are competent in at least one of the country's official languages, English and French. This will show that they can work in a job in their respective line of work on arrival in the country.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will consider your application for skilled worker immigration when you meet with the following conditions...
Are you eligible to apply? You will meet the requirement if you have a firm job offer. You can also apply if you are already working in Canada or if you are living in Canada as an international student. You can still apply if you do not have a job offer but have the at least one year experience in the same line of occupation you want to have in Canada.
Keep in mind that the process takes time that differs depending on what country you are applying from. The CIC website has a list of estimated wait periods by visa office locations. Once you are approved, you will need to pay right of permanent residence fee which is $490 CAD per person.
Once you are given your immigration visa, it will be valid for a limited time. You have to come to Canada before it expires or else you lose it! If you have to tie loose ends before you settle in Canada, that's perfectly acceptable, however, you need to come to Canada, get your permanent residency card, and then go back to tie your loose ends!
Canada Immigration Visas
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.