If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Raipur, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Raipur. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Raipur,India Based Spouse Visa ?
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.
India to Canada Immigration
Though vast in geographical area, Canada has a smallish population. There is a shortage of skilled workers, investors and entrepreneurs to meet the economic growth requirements of Canada. Therefore, the Canadian government encourages these categories of persons to immigrate to Canada and contribute towards its prosperity and strength.
If you are a skilled person, you are most welcome to immigrate to Canada and become a permanent citizen of the country. The Canadian government has laid down six selection criteria towards which you must earn a certain number of points in order to be considered eligible for immigration. You should have a sufficient knowledge of English or French and work experience of at least 10 years, including one year of full-time paid work in your field, besides other related qualifications.
If you are a self-employed person or a farmer with relevant experience in your field of economic activity, you also are welcome to settle in Canada. In either case, you should have sufficient funds to start and operate your business. Farmers should have sufficient funds to purchase land and manage it.
Besides the above categories, the French speaking Francophone minority communities can also immigrate to Canada. This is to ensure that the French speaking minorities are given a chance to socially and culturally integrate with Canadian society.