If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Gwalior, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Gwalior. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Gwalior,India Based Canadian Consulate ?
The government of Canada has embassies with immigration offices in almost every country of the world. These offices issue visas to various categories of visa seekers. Visas are sought by visitors for temporary travel, sight seeing, or immigrating and permanently settling in Canada in various capacities. Skilled persons, businessmen, investors, self-employed persons and entrepreneurs are welcome to apply for visas, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Depending upon the situation prevailing at the time of applying for visas, the processing time for application for permanent residence visas may take from 12 to 40 months to finalize. Those who apply for permanent residence visas can also bring with them their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 22 years. In some cases the children above the age of 22 years can also be considered.
Persons applying for visas have to pay a certain amount of non-refundable fees. If you are a skilled worker, you have to pay $550 Canadian for yourself, as well as for each family member of your family who is 22 years of age or older. An additional fee of $75 is also charged for each family member under the age of 22 years. Also, a Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $975 CAD has to be paid before the visa is issued.
You will have to appear for an interview along with your spouse, if you have any, at the immigration office. In certain special circumstances, the interview condition for your spouse can be waived. The purpose of holding an interview is to ascertain the accuracy of the information in your application form, clarify the facts about your background, and to ensure that you possess the funds to settle in Canada. You should bring to the interview all original documentation supporting the application; any certificates of non-criminal conviction; and all evidence of settlement funds.
Immigrating to Canada As a Skilled Worker
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.