If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Amritsar, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Amritsar. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Amritsar,India Based Citizenship Application ?
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.
Immigrate To Canada - Part 2 How To Do It Alone - Federal Skilled Worker Class
Canada accepts approximately 250,000 immigrants from other countries every year. Among the people most in demand are skilled workers and professionals. They are citizens of other countries who already have a University degree and a high level of experience in their chosen skilled occupation. People who apply under the skilled worker immigration class are competent in at least one of the country's official languages, English and French. This will show that they can work in a job in their respective line of work on arrival in the country.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will consider your application for skilled worker immigration when you meet with the following conditions...
Are you eligible to apply? You will meet the requirement if you have a firm job offer. You can also apply if you are already working in Canada or if you are living in Canada as an international student. You can still apply if you do not have a job offer but have the at least one year experience in the same line of occupation you want to have in Canada.
Keep in mind that the process takes time that differs depending on what country you are applying from. The CIC website has a list of estimated wait periods by visa office locations. Once you are approved, you will need to pay right of permanent residence fee which is $490 CAD per person.
Once you are given your immigration visa, it will be valid for a limited time. You have to come to Canada before it expires or else you lose it! If you have to tie loose ends before you settle in Canada, that's perfectly acceptable, however, you need to come to Canada, get your permanent residency card, and then go back to tie your loose ends!