If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Bangalore, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Bangalore. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Bangalore,India Based Canada Permanent Resident ?
The government of Canada has embassies with immigration offices in almost every country of the world. These offices issue visas to various categories of visa seekers. Visas are sought by visitors for temporary travel, sight seeing, or immigrating and permanently settling in Canada in various capacities. Skilled persons, businessmen, investors, self-employed persons and entrepreneurs are welcome to apply for visas, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Depending upon the situation prevailing at the time of applying for visas, the processing time for application for permanent residence visas may take from 12 to 40 months to finalize. Those who apply for permanent residence visas can also bring with them their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 22 years. In some cases the children above the age of 22 years can also be considered.
Persons applying for visas have to pay a certain amount of non-refundable fees. If you are a skilled worker, you have to pay $550 Canadian for yourself, as well as for each family member of your family who is 22 years of age or older. An additional fee of $75 is also charged for each family member under the age of 22 years. Also, a Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $975 CAD has to be paid before the visa is issued.
You will have to appear for an interview along with your spouse, if you have any, at the immigration office. In certain special circumstances, the interview condition for your spouse can be waived. The purpose of holding an interview is to ascertain the accuracy of the information in your application form, clarify the facts about your background, and to ensure that you possess the funds to settle in Canada. You should bring to the interview all original documentation supporting the application; any certificates of non-criminal conviction; and all evidence of settlement funds.
Canadian Immigration Issues?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.