If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Gorakhpur, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Gorakhpur. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Gorakhpur,India Based Canada Immigration Permanent Resident ?
Many countries nowadays are taking fewer immigrants due to the receding economy but for Canada, immigration has remained steady. The projected figures for 2009 are between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents. This is about the highest the country has seen in the past 15 years. Canada remains committed to its immigration program that balances the types of immigrants between economic, humanitarian, and family reunification. Most immigrants come in the economic category at a projection of 156,000 for 2009, whilst the family category is expected at 71,000, and 37,400 in the humanitarian category.
2008 also had a high number of Canada immigrants, at 247,202 permanent residents. This was 70,000 more than a decade ago. Many more immigrants came in the form of students or temporary workers, bringing the total to 519,722. With the labour market having a high demand for temporary foreign workers, this number met the employers' needs. However, many believe that Canada should reduce such figures. Those in the Ministry say that they will not follow that advice. They are maintaining previous goals and believe that by limiting Canada immigration, this would decrease supply in the labour market and limit multiculturalism.
The creation of a new Experience Class of immigrants also opened up to workers and students who wish for Canada immigration. This is a new way for temporary foreign workers and graduates with advanced degrees to enter the country, or remain there after completing their education or duration of work, for permanent residence. It allows an applicant's time in Canada to be a key deciding factor in their immigration application process. The hope is to remain competitive in attracting and retaining skilled individuals.
Canada Immigration - Advantages of a Canadian Student Visa
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.