If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Srinagar, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Srinagar. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Srinagar,India Based Spouse Visa ?
Indian emigrants largely from the province of Punjab started arriving on the Pacific coast of Canada and the US in the late 19th century and early 20th century. A large number of those emigrants were Sikhs of India. These muscular, semi-skilled Indian workers found employment in industries which require tough work such as lumber mills, logging camps, and railroad construction.
The Canadian Pacific Railroad was dynamic throughout this era in recruiting and transporting unskilled Asian workers to Canada. India immigrant arrivals increased steeply, from 258 in 1904 to over 5000 by 1908, creating apprehension on the part of white immigrant laborers who were rivals in the cheap labor market.
By 1984, 7% of Canada's population was comprised of immigrants from Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Today, Canada is receiving a large proportion of Indian Immigrants every year and Indians are enjoying high standards of living in Canada.
Canadian Immigration Sites
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.