If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Thiruvananthapuram, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Thiruvananthapuram. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Thiruvananthapuram,India Based Citizenship And Immigration Canada ?
Canada, a country found in the North America is starting to be a target of most migrants nowadays. With the good quality of life and standard of living, the country is becoming an attractive place for working as well as residing. Canada is a country open for immigrants; thus, resettling there is not that difficult. Most of the immigrants after some time of staying there become permanent citizens of Canada. However, even if there is a lenient policy for immigrants still having a good Canada Immigration Guide is necessary to ensure that your application will never be rejected.
People from different countries had started migrating to Canada years ago. Ways and Methods of migrating, however, vary over time. The Domestic Immigration Law of Canada had undergone changes and included new acts like the Immigration Act of Canada 1976 and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada from 2002.
In order for you to be aware and equip with the things you need and do not need in migrating to Canada it would be better equip yourself with a reputable Canada Immigration Guide. Having the assistance of those who are knowledgeable about immigrating to Canada will make your settling there easier and safer. There is a lot of sites which offer guides for a safe and easy immigration to Canada. All you need to do is have a substantial research and explore the World Wide Web.
Canada Immigration Facts to Know About
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.