If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Erode, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Erode. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Erode,India Based Dual Citizenship ?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.
India to Canada Immigration
Many countries nowadays are taking fewer immigrants due to the receding economy but for Canada, immigration has remained steady. The projected figures for 2009 are between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents. This is about the highest the country has seen in the past 15 years. Canada remains committed to its immigration program that balances the types of immigrants between economic, humanitarian, and family reunification. Most immigrants come in the economic category at a projection of 156,000 for 2009, whilst the family category is expected at 71,000, and 37,400 in the humanitarian category.
2008 also had a high number of Canada immigrants, at 247,202 permanent residents. This was 70,000 more than a decade ago. Many more immigrants came in the form of students or temporary workers, bringing the total to 519,722. With the labour market having a high demand for temporary foreign workers, this number met the employers' needs. However, many believe that Canada should reduce such figures. Those in the Ministry say that they will not follow that advice. They are maintaining previous goals and believe that by limiting Canada immigration, this would decrease supply in the labour market and limit multiculturalism.
The creation of a new Experience Class of immigrants also opened up to workers and students who wish for Canada immigration. This is a new way for temporary foreign workers and graduates with advanced degrees to enter the country, or remain there after completing their education or duration of work, for permanent residence. It allows an applicant's time in Canada to be a key deciding factor in their immigration application process. The hope is to remain competitive in attracting and retaining skilled individuals.