If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Thiruvananthapuram, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Thiruvananthapuram. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Thiruvananthapuram,India Based Citizenship And Immigration Canada ?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.
Canada Immigration - An Alternative Path For the Recent Graduate
How long does it take to process a Permanent Residence visa? 2 to 3 years? Maybe 4? Or even 5 years? Too long? Forget about proper Canada immigration process. Get a Tourist Visa, buy the cheapest flight and travel to Canada. Illegal immigration is the way! With enough hard work, surely anyone can land a job and survive! Citizenship and Immigration Canada eventually had granted visa for those asylum seekers, anyway..
Surprisingly quite many people choose illegal immigration. Approximately 8,700 people are removed from Canada every year!
But referring to the statistic in the past 10 years, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has welcomed, on average, 220,778 immigrants and refugees a year! Out of this figure, nearly 59% of Canada immigrants are in the skilled worker and business immigrant categories. Therefore, the most famous Canada immigration route for Economic Class is to apply a Permanent Residence visa under Federal Skilled Worker Class! However, unless you are eligible to apply from visa office in Buffalo (U.S.A), in most cases, visa applications which are processed overseas take more than one year to be approved.
Regardless of whether people are still considering or already have decided to immigrate to Canada, one thing to remember is that Canada immigration rules for applying as a skilled worker can change from time to time. Therefore it is very important for applicants to have the right information about Canada immigration.
Talking about other changes that benefit Visa Applicants; On May 2, 2006, Citizenship and Immigration Canada announced a reduction of 50% in the $975 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The new Fee is $490. It is applicable for Canada immigration applicants who become permanent residents under all social, humanitarian and economic classes.