If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Ahmedabad, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Ahmedabad. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Ahmedabad,India Based Canada Visa Application ?
It often is a considerable shock to the applicant to learn that their application to immigrate to Canada has been denied. In some cases several years may have passed since the application was filed. The refusal letter, often based on rules and regulations of which the prospective permanent resident is ignorant, may leave the applicant uncertain as to what to do. A denial of an immigration application remains on the applicant's record and, depending on the circumstances and the reasons recorded on the government computer system, may affect subsequent applications.
It is not helpful to take the situation personally, or to react by angrily seeking to move to another country instead. Canada in fact refuses a large number of applications every year. According to the latest available statistics, from 2006, almost half of all applications in the strategically significant economic and business categories were unsuccessful.
The onus is always on the applicant to demonstrate they meet the specific criteria for the visa category in which they apply. This is where many applications fail. Perhaps the applicant did not produce acceptable documentary evidence to confirm they qualify, or perhaps their application was evaluated in a technical fashion without considering all the circumstances, or perhaps they did not even fully comprehend the requirements for the visa category in which they applied.
Another type of Appeal occurs when a permanent resident's status is in question, or when a permanent resident card is not renewed. The unsuccessful applicant may seek a Hearing by the Immigration Appeal Division, at which the circumstances, including any Humanitarian and Compassionate considerations, may be considered.
In all cases where an immigration application is refused, it is important to seek timely assistance from a competent immigration consultant or lawyer to make sure that your attempt to overturn the refusal has the best possible chance of success.
Canadian Immigration Sites
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.