If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Srinagar, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Srinagar. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Srinagar,India Based Spouse Visa ?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.
With countries like Australia and United Kingdom limiting the number of immigrants, Canada is all set to welcome the addition of 240,000 to 265000 permanent residents in its 2009 plan, which is it's highest in the last 15 years. The announcement made by Jason Kennedy, who is the Minister of the Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism laid emphasis on the renewed commitment to the Canada immigration program.
The goal of CIMC (Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Canada) is to make the Canada immigration process efficient with new procedures introduced for submission, for the interested applicants under the Federal Skilled Workers program. The immigration process that used to stretch to 6-7 years previously has thereby been reduced to mere 6-12 months now.
Applications of Federal Skilled Worker program are received at CIO (Centralized Intake Office) at Nova Scotia. With this centralization of the applications intake, overall wait times are reduced drastically. However, some of this workload is being delegated to visa offices overseas.
In case you don't qualify under the federal skilled worker program, you need not lose heart. An immigration specialist can suggest the best way out for you. Provincial nominee program can also open the option of permanent residency for you via the new Canadian Experience Class. Several ways are available for Canada immigration. Consult with your immigration expert today to know about the most suitable way of Canada immigration for you.
Thus, the latest new amendments in the Canada immigration process ensure that Immigration application processing for Canada is at par with two of the most competing countries, New Zealand and Australia.