If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Vadodara, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Vadodara. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Vadodara,India Based Dual Citizenship ?
There are a number of ways to immigrate to Canada. Canada's 10 provinces and territories enjoy some statutory authority and can fast track applications for permanent residency. Those immigrants nominated by the provinces and territories can have permanent residents visas issued by the Federal government subject only to them and their family members passing medical and background checks.
There are also Federal immigration options based on the so called family class i.e. on marriage, common-law and close family relationships. In all cases, the sponsor may have to demonstrate they have the required income. For instance if you are married to a permanent resident or citizen, or have lived together with them for at least a year, you will generally be able to achieve permanent residency. Gender does not matter, since Canada allows same-sex marriages and accepts relationships whether they are heterosexual or not. If you have dependent children, they may be included on your application. The nephew, niece, or grandchild of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, may also be sponsored for residency under certain circumstances. Normally, siblings can not be sponsored under the Federal program, however some Canadian provinces allow this. Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada may also sponsor their parents or grandparents.
Canada also offers good opportunities to entrepreneurs and investors. For example, if you have a net worth of $300,000 and extensive business management experience, or net assets of $800,000, you may be eligible for quick immigration in the business categories. If you have over $1 million in net assets your financial affairs may even be structured in such a way that you realize a 5-year holiday from income taxes upon immigration to Canada.
Rapid immigration may also be available to applicants with an offer of permanent employment, or as a temporary foreign worker or student in Canada, or if you have experience in an occupation listed as desirable by the federal government. Although the list of specific occupations may change from time to time, it currently includes accountants, doctors and health care personnel, mining engineers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians and crane operators.
For others, immigration to Canada requires working or studying in Canada - which can often be facilitated by an intermediary based in Canada, such as a good immigration consultant. Comprehending the immigration categories and finding the right one is often not a small task and historically the refusal rate for applicants has been high. It may therefore be helpful to engage the services of an accredited Canadian immigration consultant who can assess your chances of qualification and smooth the way for successful immigration. You can find immigration consultants online, but make sure that you select one that has a high success rate, one that will provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for success, and one that offers personal and effective services at a fair price. If you do that, you may soon be enjoying the advantages, peaceful lifestyle, and beautiful scenery of Canada.
Canada Immigration - What You Should Consider
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.