If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Ahmedabad, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Ahmedabad. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Ahmedabad,India Based Canada Visa Application ?
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.
There are a number of ways to immigrate to Canada. Canada's 10 provinces and territories enjoy some statutory authority and can fast track applications for permanent residency. Those immigrants nominated by the provinces and territories can have permanent residents visas issued by the Federal government subject only to them and their family members passing medical and background checks.
There are also Federal immigration options based on the so called family class i.e. on marriage, common-law and close family relationships. In all cases, the sponsor may have to demonstrate they have the required income. For instance if you are married to a permanent resident or citizen, or have lived together with them for at least a year, you will generally be able to achieve permanent residency. Gender does not matter, since Canada allows same-sex marriages and accepts relationships whether they are heterosexual or not. If you have dependent children, they may be included on your application. The nephew, niece, or grandchild of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, may also be sponsored for residency under certain circumstances. Normally, siblings can not be sponsored under the Federal program, however some Canadian provinces allow this. Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada may also sponsor their parents or grandparents.
Canada also offers good opportunities to entrepreneurs and investors. For example, if you have a net worth of $300,000 and extensive business management experience, or net assets of $800,000, you may be eligible for quick immigration in the business categories. If you have over $1 million in net assets your financial affairs may even be structured in such a way that you realize a 5-year holiday from income taxes upon immigration to Canada.
Rapid immigration may also be available to applicants with an offer of permanent employment, or as a temporary foreign worker or student in Canada, or if you have experience in an occupation listed as desirable by the federal government. Although the list of specific occupations may change from time to time, it currently includes accountants, doctors and health care personnel, mining engineers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians and crane operators.
For others, immigration to Canada requires working or studying in Canada - which can often be facilitated by an intermediary based in Canada, such as a good immigration consultant. Comprehending the immigration categories and finding the right one is often not a small task and historically the refusal rate for applicants has been high. It may therefore be helpful to engage the services of an accredited Canadian immigration consultant who can assess your chances of qualification and smooth the way for successful immigration. You can find immigration consultants online, but make sure that you select one that has a high success rate, one that will provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for success, and one that offers personal and effective services at a fair price. If you do that, you may soon be enjoying the advantages, peaceful lifestyle, and beautiful scenery of Canada.