If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Ghaziabad, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Ghaziabad. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Ghaziabad,India Based Canada Permanent Resident ?
Canada, with its proactive immigration policies, has always been a popular destination with individuals and families wanting to relocate to a country that promotes economic growth and promises prosperity, along with a high quality of life, multi-cultural society, innovative public health system and an abundance of recreational and outdoor activities that make it the perfect place to live, start a family and build a business.
Canadians are renowned for their belief in tolerance, with many willing to lend a hand to those who aren't as fortunate as themselves. The desire to better themselves, through dedication and hard work, has become a trademark for their yearning to create a better life for themselves, their families and the future generations that follow. The belief in fairness for all is entrenched in the country's constitution, in the form of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms that guarantees freedom and fairness for all of the country's citizens and immigrants.
Most recently, in an annual survey by HSBC International investigating the experiences of expats in their current country of residency, Canada beat both Australia and Thailand to be honoured with the world's best country in relation to lifestyle.
The government's commitment to continually nurture and develop the components that contribute to a high quality of life is highlighted with the production of the Expo 2010, which will focus on inclusive, sustainable and creative environments that reflect and develop further their history and values. The Expo will present Canada as the modern, democratic, bilingual and multicultural country that creates an ideal location for visiting, studying, working and living.
Immigrating in Canada As an Investor
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.