If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Pimpri, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Pimpri. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Pimpri,India Based Work Permit ?
The government of Canada has embassies with immigration offices in almost every country of the world. These offices issue visas to various categories of visa seekers. Visas are sought by visitors for temporary travel, sight seeing, or immigrating and permanently settling in Canada in various capacities. Skilled persons, businessmen, investors, self-employed persons and entrepreneurs are welcome to apply for visas, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Depending upon the situation prevailing at the time of applying for visas, the processing time for application for permanent residence visas may take from 12 to 40 months to finalize. Those who apply for permanent residence visas can also bring with them their spouses and unmarried children under the age of 22 years. In some cases the children above the age of 22 years can also be considered.
Persons applying for visas have to pay a certain amount of non-refundable fees. If you are a skilled worker, you have to pay $550 Canadian for yourself, as well as for each family member of your family who is 22 years of age or older. An additional fee of $75 is also charged for each family member under the age of 22 years. Also, a Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $975 CAD has to be paid before the visa is issued.
You will have to appear for an interview along with your spouse, if you have any, at the immigration office. In certain special circumstances, the interview condition for your spouse can be waived. The purpose of holding an interview is to ascertain the accuracy of the information in your application form, clarify the facts about your background, and to ensure that you possess the funds to settle in Canada. You should bring to the interview all original documentation supporting the application; any certificates of non-criminal conviction; and all evidence of settlement funds.
Immigrate To Canada - Part 2 How To Do It Alone - Federal Skilled Worker Class
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Millions of people have successfully immigrated to the Canada. Canada is a most admired destination for highly skilled youth wishing to begin a new life in another nation. However, the process can be quite long and difficult, and there is no guarantee of success. This article tells you the procedures to Immigrate to Canada in simple.
Canada's immigration procedures are grouped into two general categories as follows.
- Permanent residence
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Family class immigrants (sponsorship)
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
- Temporary residence
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
- There are two ways for applying.
- Through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants. There is a fair bit of paperwork to get done during the immigration process, and you may feel overwhelmed. Therefore, applying through Representative/lawyers/ immigration consultants is the best way. So, find out a trustworthy and resourceful person who will support you throughout the immigration process.
- If your case is quite clear-cut with full confidence, you should be able to manage the immigration process on your own directly through CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). You can visit CIC's website for more information about how to apply and where to send your application. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website is your best source of information about immigrating to Canada.
- You can submit the documentation proving your work and educational claims. You have pay application and registration fees for each application you submit. If your application is refused, you will not get any refund.
- You must have a medical exam and you cannot have a criminal record before coming to Canada.
- After successful submission, the CIC office where you applied will contact you to let you know the further process. And the processing time varies depending on where you applied.
- If your application is approved, they will ask you to submit your passport to the visa office to receive your visa.
- When you arrive in Canada, CBSA officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. So, please make sure they are not packed in your luggage to avoid delaying the process.
Note: The information on this site is of a general guidance only and shouldn't be taken as personal advice. This article is based on the real experience of common people who have successfully migrated to Canada. Make sure you follow the most current guidelines because they change frequently.