If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Varanasi, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Varanasi. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Varanasi,India Based Non Immigrant Visa ?
Today Immigration has become one of the sources for ameliorating the economy of the country. With the steady inflow of immigrants, the countries have started to look at it as one of the generators of long time profit. Out of the whole group of immigrants the category of the investors are such who have the power of making an immediate constructive contribution to the nation as they arrive. Considering this fact the countries have started broadening their measures so as to increase the inflow of people wanting to migrate as investors. Canada which has always been a liked destination of the immigrants has also taken steps in this direction.
The Business Immigration Program of Canada aims at attracting the experienced business people who will be beneficial in developing a strong and flourishing economy of the country. However to immigrate as an investor to Canada, there are certain rules under the Immigrant Investor Program which a migrant should adhere to:
• Must have at least two years of business experience.
• Must have a minimum net worth of C$1,600,000 legally obtained.
• Must be able to make an investment of C$800,000
• Must be able to show of having enough money to support himself and his dependents after the arrival in Canada.
• Must be able to pass the medical and security checks along with his family.
• Must be able to meet other requirements of the immigration regulations.
Granting of the visa
Certain procedures are carried out at the visa office after the immigrant has submitted his application:
• The application assessment process where the CIC (Citizen and Immigration Canada) officer ensures that the application is correctly filled in along with the processing fee and the necessary documents.
• The processing time where the application is put to process by the visa office.
• Conduction of medical examination and security checks so as to ensure that no one of serious health danger or criminal record is allowed to enter.
• The final decision on the application where the CIC officer decides to grant visa or not depending on the results of the tests and checks and also whether the immigrant meets the definition of an investor.
• If the immigrant changes his address or other contact information after applying then he needs to inform the visa office at this time.
• If the application is approved then the immigrant has to make the required investment within a stipulated period of time.
Once the investment is made the permanent resident visa is issued containing the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) along with the entry visa.
What to Do If Your Canada Immigration Application is Refused
Canadian citizenship - a dream comes true
Well, a person can become a Canadian citizen by being born in Canada, or in some cases, by being born outside Canada to a Canadian parent. Or, as in the case of permanent residents a person could apply to become a Canadian citizen.
To apply for Canadian citizenship an applicant must
♦ be at least 18 years, or a minor child of a citizen or applicant for citizenship
♦ be a permanent resident
♦ have lived in Canada for three of four years immediately before applying for citizenship
♦ have a knowledge of English or French
♦ have knowledge of Canada, and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship
♦ not be prohibited from being granted citizenship because of criminal prohibitions, because they are under a deportation order or because they represent a security problem
The Citizenship Act allows the Minister for Citizenship and Immigration under certain circumstances to waive the requirement of language, knowledge, or taking the oath.
The application itself has to be mailed to CPC Sydney and must be accompanied by a processing fee of $100 plus in most cases a Right To Citizenship fee of additional $100.00 for adults. CPC reviews the application for its proper completion including all necessary information, and if the processing fee has been paid. If everything is in order the applicant will receive a confirmation letter that the application has been received. This confirmation letter is accompanied by a copy of 'A Look at Canada', a guide on which the written Citizenship is based on.
At the same time CPC will forward the application to the RCMP and the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS) for a background check. The background check includes a check for a criminal record, security record and immigration record. Finally CPC prepares a certificate package and sends it to the CIC office nearest the applicant's address. The CIC office sets a date for the Citizenship test and sends an invitation to the applicant.
G. Damitz, M.B.A., Immigration Business Counsel
For further information readers can contact Mr. Damitz under:
(Tel) 416 495 8170; (Fax) 416 491 8826; (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org;
1200 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite LL03; North York, ON, M2K 2S5.
Mr. Damitz is partner of Amirsalam & Damitz, Canada Immigration Counsel Inc., BOD member of AICC (ASSOCIATION OF IMMIGRATION COUNSEL OF CANADA), and member of the Seneca College advisory committee for the 'Immigration Practitioner Program'. Any comments, questions and suggestions for topics are welcome in English and German.