If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Mumbai, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Mumbai. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Mumbai,India Based Canada Visa Requirements ?
How long does it take to process a Permanent Residence visa? 2 to 3 years? Maybe 4? Or even 5 years? Too long? Forget about proper Canada immigration process. Get a Tourist Visa, buy the cheapest flight and travel to Canada. Illegal immigration is the way! With enough hard work, surely anyone can land a job and survive! Citizenship and Immigration Canada eventually had granted visa for those asylum seekers, anyway..
Surprisingly quite many people choose illegal immigration. Approximately 8,700 people are removed from Canada every year!
But referring to the statistic in the past 10 years, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has welcomed, on average, 220,778 immigrants and refugees a year! Out of this figure, nearly 59% of Canada immigrants are in the skilled worker and business immigrant categories. Therefore, the most famous Canada immigration route for Economic Class is to apply a Permanent Residence visa under Federal Skilled Worker Class! However, unless you are eligible to apply from visa office in Buffalo (U.S.A), in most cases, visa applications which are processed overseas take more than one year to be approved.
Regardless of whether people are still considering or already have decided to immigrate to Canada, one thing to remember is that Canada immigration rules for applying as a skilled worker can change from time to time. Therefore it is very important for applicants to have the right information about Canada immigration.
Talking about other changes that benefit Visa Applicants; On May 2, 2006, Citizenship and Immigration Canada announced a reduction of 50% in the $975 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The new Fee is $490. It is applicable for Canada immigration applicants who become permanent residents under all social, humanitarian and economic classes.
Canada Immigration Visas
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.