If you are contemplating immigration to Canada from Srinagar, there are a number of things which you need to consider.Canada, as with most countries, has strict guidelines as to who can immigrate there. If you employ the services of an immigration consultant like Delhivisaimmigration to help you with the application process, they will ask you this question in order to establish which class you are eligible for.
There are four main visa classes under which you can apply for immigration to Canada from Srinagar. Skilled Worker, Family, Business and Temporary classes are all options, each having different requirements and regulations.Once you have considered the above basics, you can proceed to the more in-depth part of your Canada immigration and start to fill out the application form.
How to Find the Best Srinagar,India Based Spouse Visa ?
Immigration lawyers generally help their clients in issues relating to visas, citizenship and other immigration benefits. Not all instances require the services of an immigration lawyer; however, immigration law in many countries is quite complicated and hiring an attorney will save you money, time and the hustle of moving around immigration offices.
Why should you hire an immigration lawyer?
• An experienced and competent immigration attorney understands the law thoroughly and will be up to date with recent changes to the law. Moreover, the attorney will know the right procedures, administrative forms and all requirements to appropriately handle your case.
• You can rest assured that your interests and rights will be well represented and defended. He/she will ensure that you are adequately protected from any form of abuse and exploitation and bar you from making critical mistakes. You'll also receive regular updates on the proceedings of your case.
• Immigration lawyers have to adhere to the set professional standards and will therefore commit themselves fully to offering quality, accurate and professional services. Their accreditation helps them maneuver the complicated immigration bureaucracies.
What to expect from your immigration lawyer
If you have hired a good lawyer, here is what to expect:
• He/she should be respectful, ethical and professional.
• He/she is knowledgeable on the complexities of immigration laws and also experienced to handle your case.
• Charges reasonable fees after providing the estimates in advance.
• He/she works diligently throughout and ensures that your case goes to a successful completion.
• Helps you in making the right decisions, keeps all information confidential and also keeps you posted on the details of your case.
Centralized Intake Office For Fast Canada Immigration
Indian emigrants largely from the province of Punjab started arriving on the Pacific coast of Canada and the US in the late 19th century and early 20th century. A large number of those emigrants were Sikhs of India. These muscular, semi-skilled Indian workers found employment in industries which require tough work such as lumber mills, logging camps, and railroad construction.
The Canadian Pacific Railroad was dynamic throughout this era in recruiting and transporting unskilled Asian workers to Canada. India immigrant arrivals increased steeply, from 258 in 1904 to over 5000 by 1908, creating apprehension on the part of white immigrant laborers who were rivals in the cheap labor market.
By 1984, 7% of Canada's population was comprised of immigrants from Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Today, Canada is receiving a large proportion of Indian Immigrants every year and Indians are enjoying high standards of living in Canada.